Bridget Beklian Writing a couple of Essay

Bridget Beklian Writing 2

п»їBridget BeklianWriting 2

Short Essay 17/5/13

Now I are 17 years old, just graduated high school and starting college very soon. We went to Massapequa high school in Massapequa in New York. I am starting at Bloomsburg University. I actually am leaving many good friends from my home and my family and i also need a approach to get in touch with them. Essential social media and technology are crucial to people which have been going away to varsity. In my life I personally use social media a whole lot. Especially now that I am going in college! I take advantage of my iPhone for many points, such like keeping intouch with my friends, applying texting, FaceTime. Even through social media programs, too discover where my buddies and friends and family have gone or perhaps what they have done without them actually telling me.

There are numerous ways to stay connected with people you haven't seen in a awhile the first method is through pictures. In addition to many applications for that, just like Instagram, pinterest. I follow all my friends and family to be connected also to see what they are doing. I am able to see if we posted an image and exactly where they published that picture and who they are with, Without even asking that individual. On pinterest I see pictures on my home-page on the software pinterest of several different things. I see pictures of clothing which i might be thinking about, I see imaginative things We would do to my dorm room.

The other ways I could gain good friends or stay connected with my children is a social websites site known as Facebook. Facebook is one of the more mature social media sites and has a wide variety of age groups on this website. Such as a decade old to eighty years of age and maybe even older. I take advantage of Facebook quiet often , when I am on my Iphone or even when I i am on my notebook computer. I use Facebook or myspace to see what people are doing. Facebook . com is good to use to gain friends. For me while i am going in to college everybody writes on a Bloomsburg university or college Facebook site and I found a roommate and started turning out to be very close with her.

The app that many teenagers, learners,...